Thursday, March 27, 2008

Urban Cougar! My what Big PAWS YOU HAVE!

I've been called a cougar a time or two, but the big boys in Madison, WI might want to be careful of this big one!

"DNR: Cat is probably a cougar that migrated from South Dakota "
"Recent pawprints found in Walworth County are believed to be from the same cougar spotted 23 miles away in the Rock County town of Milton in January, Wydeven said. The pawprints measured by the DNR lead him to believe the cougar is a young male, weighing about 120 pounds. Although the prints were of different sizes, Wydeven said the smaller print was likely from a hind paw. " Associated Press


4 comments:

Virgil said...

Sally "Cougar" Snoddy:
Is a cougar the same thing as a ring tailed tooter? I've heard you called that.

Sally "COUGAR" Snoddy said...

Yes, it is the same....and I've been called alot of things, believe me! But you know, I think I really like 'Sally "Cougar" Snoddy'.......that's HOT! And by the way, arn't you proud of your prodigy???!!!! I stepped out there and did a REAL post! I feel so BRAVE!!! GRRRRROWWWWWWWW!!!!

Virgil said...

I am proud of you. With practice you can grow up to be just like your cousin. I can't say the same about those slackers, Orve & Mojohand.

Sally "COUGAR" Snoddy said...

Don't get too proud yet....I still can't post on my own Blog and it's make'n me mad! I've thrown myself on the mercy of the E-Blogger Gurus and hopefully they'll unlock me! If not, this means that I might just get burned out real quick on this Blog Life! And nobody wants to piss this Cougar off!