Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ferraro Helps Democrats Form Circular Firing Squad Again-Hope They’re Shooting Blanks.

If Geraldine Ferraro had said Clarence Thomas would not be in the position he’s in “if he were a white man,” she’d have been right. She’s wrong in saying it about Barack Obama and she knows it. So does Hillary, but she’s still giving the statement her tacit support. I can’t say whether Barack would be in the position he’s in"if he were a woman of any color." Women have it rough in our culture. That’s one of the reasons I admire Hillary and Geraldine and that I’ve tried so hard to be for Hillary. However, I fear that Hillary would be no more than a C+ chief. She, like Uther Pendragon, is too wrapped up in her own needs to be great. Obama could be great or he could be a flop. With this kind of crap coming out of the Clinton camp, I’m about ready to give him a chance. I just hope it doesn't elect McCain/Romney. Equality for women & people of color will be set back even further.

No comments: