Friday, December 02, 2005

ANOTHER BLOW TO FREE SPEECH-ARCHITECT OF "COMPLETE REHABILITATION" OF CRIMINALS SACKED FOR SINGHING TO PRESS

Hanging is a means of "complete rehabilitation." "I'm changing their character to a different one because I believe in rebirth and they will be better men next time." "With me, they (the prisoners) don't struggle. I know the real way. If it's a raw guy, they will struggle like chickens, like fish out of the water." Darshan Singh

Mr Singh, 74, who has carried out hundreds of executions in a career spanning 48 years, was denied the opportunity to hang Austrailian drug smugler Nguyen Tuong Van claims he had been sacked for speaking out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Singapore-the place of Cane & Abel.

Anonymous said...

I've always prefered the cane if Venus is able.