Tuesday, May 13, 2008

YAYA'S MUST ARISE AND BE ONE.....I'M GONNA BLAME THIS ONE ON BILL......

Sorry Virg, but I got on a roll this morning while drinking my bloody mary......I can't let this one go! I pulled up this article on yahoo.com about the sisterhood letting our girl down ( and at first, truthfully I wasn't sure if she was my girl or not) and now I'm feeling melancholy for the ol' girl. This can't be it......not after all we've been thru with Jennifer Flowers, White Water, Monica, the BLUE DRESS, Linda Tripp (thank god for plastic surgery), Foster, and the list goes on and on and on........You stood by him for your own selfish reasons cuz you knew, as we all did, what your full intentions were; it was no secret that you wore the pants in that relationship! We knew you made the decisions and you earned the spot in the oval office! Hillary, you earned the ticket; you earned it thru your battles as the good woman behind the successfull man crap we have had to listen to all our lives! What else do YOU have to do less nail yourself up to a cross and bleed, for Goddette's sake???? You've done your time and we can only hope that St. Jude will pull thru for you..........but then again, are there that many men out there of quality that we need the respect from???? I ask myself this daily when they turn into the self, induced jerk wads that they oh so easily do on a dime. But the sad part is that while the men lacking in quality are so abundant, I think they are spreading the disease and abusing the minds of the women that they are in touch with. This is where we must stand up and ARISE and just say no to their ol' boys club ways and dig deep into our women intellect and fool the crap out of 'em at the polls!

3 comments:

Lessie said...

What she said.

Virgil said...

What she said indeed. My normally meek cousin is more mellow on her own site.
Sally, the Colbert post is tongue in cheek. You don't need to come up here.

Sally "COUGAR" Snoddy said...

Virg:
Whatever on Colbert....I was just gonna say that my daughter takes voice lessons from the same Doctorate of Music that instructed Isabelli Rosallini's daughter.....who knows, my daughter might be in an indie film someday herself singing about the birds and the bees and and talk'n about "69's" and your gonna LOVE IT!!!!