Thursday, February 14, 2008

Alone On Valentine's Day-Making Lemonade

Some like being alone, even on Valentine's Day, and some don't. One advantage is that that it may keep your testosterone levels up. See, Marriage lowers testosterone Hormones range less on the homestead By William J. Cromie The main advantage is that you don't have to buy no stinking Valentines.

Violet: Charlie Brown, we’ve been feeling awfully guilty about not giving you a valentine this year. We’d like for you to have this one.
Schroeder: Hold on there. What do you think you’re doing? Who do you think you are?! Don’t you think he has any feelings?!! You and your friends are the most thoughtless bunch I’ve ever known. You don’t care anything about Charlie Brown. You just hate to feel guilty! And now you have the nerve to come around one day later and offer him a used valentine just to ease your conscience! Well, let me tell you something: Charlie Brown doesn’t need your-
Charlie Brown: Don’t listen to him. I’ll take it!

Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown

3 comments:

SHE said...

Happy belated V-Day. Let's do lunch and we'll talk about people and V-D.

Kathy Williams Neal said...

I was thinking of sending used Valentine's but then I remembered I could email them free. Better than used.

Abuelita said...

Today....and all days....together or alone....Love One Another