Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The God Squad-God Was Hillary Clinton's Other Man-& John Edwards's & Barack Obama's Main Man.

"I'm not sure I would have gotten through it without my faith,". . .I'm very grateful that I had a grounding in faith that gave me the courage and the strength to do what I thought was right." Hillary Clinton

"When Elizabeth and I lost our son, we were nonfunctional for some period of time and it was the Lord that got me through that," John Edwards

"There is a biblical injunction that I see to make sure that, those young men and women [ prison inmates] have an opportunity to right their lives. . . I also would like to see executives recognize that when they're getting as much in one day as their average worker is getting in an entire year that there is a moral element to that." Barack Obama

2 comments:

Lessie said...

"And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward." (Matthew 6:5).

Anonymous said...

Should they have stayed in the closet? See, Matthew 6:6