Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ann Coulter Is Not Representative of the Best and the Brightest Republican Women But, I Fear, Typical.

“Somewhere in the blogosphere, I read a post about this incident and noticed that the first comment below the article said: ‘I wonder if Ann Coulter is representative of the best and the brightest republican women out there?’ To which I have to say: I sincerely hope not, because if she is, we have a problem.” Ann Coulter: Giving Conservatives, Women, and Writers Everywhere by Nisha Chittal

Ann Coulter Shown Here Withou
t Makeup.

"If you've had it with morally bankrupt money grubbing media, see Southern Beale for a list of email addresses for MSNBC and their supporters. Make certain you include Dan Abrams who seems to be in charge of the MSNBC policy of getting the hate on to increase ratings. [dan.abrams@msnbc.com]" MSNBC: Boosting Ratings with Hate - Send Your Letters to Dan Abrams

No comments: