Monday, August 18, 2008

The Values Displayed by Rick Warren & John McCain Are Rovian-Not Christian.

"A source at the debate tells me that McCain had access to some communications devices in the few minutes before he went on stage with you [Rick Warren] and that there was a monitor in his green room, in violation of the debate rules." Rick Warren responds to the flap over John McCain and Saddleback questions

Rick Warren.....
"'How was it like in the CONE OF SILENCE "

John McCain....

"I tried to put my head against the wall to see if I could hear any of the answers' Laugh Laugh
It's not the deed ... it's the cover up.... Why is the McCain camp all riled up ? He cheated. Why wasn't his answer " You know Rick... I have to be honest.. I got here late and didn't make it to the CONE OF SILENCE when I needed to be, but I didn't hear anything." Comment by Ron to above.
See, also, Warren Asked Obama and McCain Different Questions By: Jon Perr
They don't seem to care what was promised or how it looks. They are angry that anyone should even raise questions. It'll take more paint and a bigger brush than the woman here has to make this look good.

3 comments:

Sally "COUGAR" Snoddy said...

My main concern is the facial expression on McCain's face as the little girl is "swiping" him with that duster! Seems to me he's kind of ENJOYING it.....maybe there's a story there!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tickleyourasswithafeather?

Sally "COUGAR" Snoddy said...

tease, tease, tease.....