Monday, December 17, 2007

Obama, Clinton, Dodd, and Biden Dodge Bullet After Endorsing Lieberman-Talk Him into Endorsing McCain.

Here's what Obama said, "'The fact of the matter is, I know some in the party have differences with Joe. I'm going to go ahead and say it,' Obama told the 1,700-plus party members who gathered in a ballroom at the Connecticut Convention Center for the $175-per-head fundraiser.
'I am absolutely certain Connecticut is going to have the good sense to send Joe Lieberman back to the U.S. Senate so he can continue to serve on our behalf,' he said." Obama rallies state Democrats, throws support behind Lieberman By Stephanie Reitz
When some of Hillary's supporters, who actually wanted Joe to reciprocate and endorse her, contacted Lieberman to complain he is reported to have said "You knew darn well I was a snake before you took me in." Click here to Hear Johnny Rivers sing The Snake

No comments: