Friday, March 02, 2007

Honest Abe Says Chinese, Korean & Philippine Women Asked For It. What's A Japanese Soldier To Do?

Hilaria Bustamante, an 81-year-old member of Lila Pilipina, has a different view. “. . she was a sex slave in a Japanese garrison. . .. She . . .was heading home in 1942 after scavenging for rice when three Japanese soldiers stopped her on the road and seized her by the arms and legs and threw her into a truck ‘like a pig.’
‘Even as I struggled, I could not do anything. They slapped me, they punched me. I was only 16 then, what could I do?’ she said. ‘They think we are like toilet paper that is just thrown after being used.’”

“. . .there is no evidence to prove there was coercion." Japanese Prime Misogynist Shinzo Abe Abe is the George W. Bush of Japanese diplomacy and image building.

No comments: