Thursday, January 06, 2011

Ban Brazilians & Just Say No To Hardwood

I’m saddened by the aversion young people have to hair.  I had heard about Brazilians several years ago, by accident and never dreamed "normal" people would do it.  A year or two ago, a young man confided in me that his wife made him shave his chest and back, but I just thought she was a bit kinky.  Not until last night did I discover that this practice has become mainstream and that the terms “hardwood” & “landing strip” are code words to describe the state of a woman’s hair.  The young women who told me this also informed me that a man with hair on his chest is no longer considered attractive and body hair in general is a turn off.  
As Young Art would say, "This shit just ain't right." Hair is beautiful and signifies adulthood.  I’m sure there are folks who are not pedophiles who prefer a hairless lover, but it’s just not natural.  This madness must stop!  Please don’t muff the opportunity to be the self that God made.  If this continues, we'll have to do another musical.

7 comments:

Virgil said...

Thanks to Orve for the "How To Style" link.

Anonymous said...

Would I happen to know that young man? jen

Virgil said...

Humm. I doubt you know the one I was thinking of, but now I'm curious. You didn't did you? Not you too, please!
Virg

Virgil said...

Jen:
Yes you do. I made the comment above because I thought you were a different Jen & not the Jen to whom I referred. Though I'm opposed in principle, I kinda like it that you make him. I'm proud to have you as a member of Clan Snoddy. Keep up the good work lass.

Sally "COUGAR" Snoddy said...

All I got to say is this: "LOVE CARPET!!!!!"

Luv, luv,
Sally

MacGraham said...

I'm with you and Dick, Virg. This Brazilian rage is bush league.

MacGraham

Sally Cougar Snoddy said...

I've actually changed gears since this posted!! I'm clear cut!!!
Salutations,
Sally