Monday, January 26, 2009

The Corrupt & Inane Rejoice But Sad News For The Rest Of Us- Jonah Tebbits Has Retired.

The Iconoclast will be published no more. I hear Jonah got bored with local politics and ran away to Mexico with Sally "Cougar" Snoddy, but that is just a rumor. At his age, it is more likely that he decided to get back to the demands of his day job. In any event, it's a loss that will leave a big hole in our news sources. We will miss his insight and wit. Have a good, well deserved rest Jonah, unless you did run off with the Cougar. In that case, hold on tight. You may read Jonah's archives at by googling and hitting "cached" or by clicking here.

1 comment:

Sally "COUGAR" Snoddy said...

Well, I just got back from Cabos San Lucas and that SOB stood me up! I don't know where the heck he is and for the record, I don't give a damn! He was giving it all up for me and then in flash......it was gone......kind of like a "woody"! I hope he's proud of himself, wherever the hell he is.....ME SCORNED???? NAHHHH!