Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thanks To John Prine, Walter, James & Gem Sub for Abby & Advise Mrs. Sheila Usk.

Dear Abby:
I hope you can help me here. The other day I set off for work, leaving my husband in the house watching TV as usual. I hadn't gone more than a few hundred yards down the road when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help.
When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was parading in front of the wardrobe mirror dressed in my underwear and high-heel shoes, and he was wearing my make up.
I am 32, my husband is 34 and we have been married for twelve years. When I confronted him, he tried to make out that he had dressed in my lingerie because he couldn't find his own underwear. But when I asked him about the make up, he broke down and admitted that he'd been wearing my clothes for six months. I told him to stop or I would leave him.
He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. I don't feel I can get through to him anymore. Can you please help?

Sincerely, Mrs. Sheila Usk
Sing it John:.


Dear Sheila:

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the jubilee clips holding the vacuum pipes onto the inlet manifold. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the carburetor float chamber. I hope this helps.

Walter

Dear Shelia;
Cross-dressing is commonly viewed as a form of transgender behavior. It does not, however, necessarily indicate a transgender identity.
Cross-dressing may arise from a transgender identity, a sexual fetish, as an artifices of homosexuality or in some instances simply as a means of expressing a rebellious impulse. The later by doing something taboo. \
The act of cross-dressing is therefore not subject to simplistic analysis and one must use care to avoid misunderstanding. In your husbands case you should consider all of these possibilities.
If he is expressing a rebellious compulsion then perhaps some psychoanalysis would be of some assistance in uncovering the source of his need in that regard. Certainly you should not prohibit the conduct. To the contrary it is the very forbidden nature of the act that encourages his need to engage in it.
If it is homosexual or transgender in origin then the contemporary scientific view is that it is biological. The test is simple. If he is only handy under a skirt when he is wearing it then he probably is not handy under the hood either and you need a new husband.
If it is neither of the forgoing then is likely a simple fetish, and is harmless enough. The solution is to make sure, when you buy lingerie, that it will look good on him. You might also consider joining in, have you tried wearing boxer shorts?

James The Bruce

Dear Sheila:
The three most important things in a relationship are communication, communication, & communication. Your husband should not have worn or used your things without your permission. Still, sharing underwear & make up can be a bonding experience as Jane, Kristin, and I have discovered. If he is too large & damages the clothing or leaves them dirty or wrinkled, we have another issue. This can be solved by taking one of those family shopping trips to buy him his own clothing. These trips, in addition to meeting his needs & saving your clothing, can add another dimension of depth to your relationship.
As for your husbands lack of candor, I suggest a good spanking. Don't forget the safe word.
Gem

No comments: