Sunday, November 06, 2005

Blog Change for Chat

As some of you may have noticed, the "Tag Board" that was at the top of this Blog has been removed. Though it was convenient for "chatty" commenting, it was creating annoying pop-ups for people who don't have pop-up blockers. Now to maintain a convenient way to "chat", or to comment randomly (as opposed to Comments to a Post), a separate "Tag Site" has been created and linked to this site. You will see the "Virgil's Tag Board" link in the list of links ... so that you can jump to that site for your random comment, or to join the thread of discussion that may be occurring there. As for Comments that pertain to a POST on this site, please make your comments within that Post (in the usual manner).
Now all that we need is a little PARTICIPATION!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh well I think I signed up but now I dont know what I did. I guess I amnot worthy of leaving a comment.

Anonymous said...

Your time seems to be wrong. It is 5:26 here in BVista.

Virgil said...

anonymous 1: Worthy or not, you done done it.

anonymous 2: B'Vista?