Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Delphi's Disappeared & Gonzales Got The Clap.

This is Delphi's last post. Please be on the lookout for him or her. Watch out for Gonzales & cronies too.

Friday, February 9, 2007

I Enjoyed the Conversation

UPDATE: I'm moving on, but I want to share one last thought for all you bloggers out there. Check your logs. The one below was visiting my site way too often. I thought they would get bored and find something else to read, but no such luck. It appears that someone gets paid with federal tax dollars to read political blogs. They won't be reading mine anymore. It's too chilly around here.

IP Address 149.101.1.# (US Dept of Justice)
ISP US Dept of Justice
Location
Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : Maryland
City : Potomac


I am counting on you good citizens to take care of the constitution while I'm gone. Don't let them steal the capitol dome. Don't let them get away with wasting our tax dollars on worthless programs loaded up with bureaucrats or corporate welfare for the rich. Remind them that they work for us. Poke fun at them when they do something stupid. Pride is their first weakness, so give them the wisdom of the common people who are not impressed by arrogance. And have fun. It's cheap entertainment. Be of good cheer, because there are some really awful things that they could do, but they can't quite bring themselves to do if they think you're watching them. And, when someone in government does something right or courageous, be sure to brag on them in public.

4 comments:

Patti said...

Delphi, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Come back. Don't be such a sissy. Hey! At least put your posts back up so that we can use your reports as examples of what we get when we don't pay attention to our politicians.

Are you there? Delphi?

Sally said...

Where do I go to get my instant re-play of the leg's daily events now? I'm stunned...shocked....and truthfully, a little let down! I would have thought he would have had more balls than that!!! Unless.....maybe someone snatched 'em!!! (I'll wait and hope for a good excuse!)

Virgil said...

Patti & Sally:
Please don’t assume that Delphi is male simply because of what you perceive to be cowardly behavior. Further, he/she has shown extraordinary courage. There is a time to retreat and regroup. Being in their cross hairs is no picnic, though I suspect that both Delphi & Jimmie enjoyed it. Perserving their freedom, finances, & or family has to be a consideration. I’m confident that they’ll be back. You may keep up with the legislature and other matters at http://www.arktimes.com/blogs/arkansasblog/

Anonymous said...

It is a matter of principle with me. The Justice Department was stopping by too often and staying too long. I don't talk to them without my attorney present. Ever.

I hope to return in 705 days.

http://www.backwardsbush.com/