Monday, October 04, 2010

I Just Don't Know.

"I don't know why I need to ask Jesus' forgiveness, I never did anything to him." Felix Bush
"I'm disheartened. Britain has recognized Druidism officially as a religion. Distrusting "organized" religion as I do, I guess I'll have to quit being a Druid and find another or start my own."  John Wesley 
"The only thing about God that I'm pretty sure of is that those who claim to know Her/His mind & will don't." Me
 I love to hear the story though-especially from the Apostle & Emmy Lou.

4 comments:

michangelo said...

Lingleism, that sounds catchy, Ill join if we can drink wine during the service , and you promise it will not become a megachurch.

Anonymous said...

I gather that you, like I do, consider The Apostle one of the best movies made in recent times.

Jim Clark

Virgil said...

Jim:
I do.

Anonymous said...

Virg, why don't you post some of the photos here: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=216721

Actually, I had been struck before Rush's comments that O seems like one of those African or Latin American tyrants.