Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Colonel Ann Wright Is Still Fighting For Her Country.


WRIGHT: "I want to make sure the United States treats people properly.."
O'REILLY: "Sure you do. Sure you do."
WRIGHT: "I surely do. That's what I spent 29 years of my life trying to do."
O'REILLY: "Sorry. No you didn't. You know what happened to you…somewhere along the line you started to dislike your own country…."
WRIGHT: "I served 29 years. How many did you serve? Where did you teach the Geneva Conventions?"
O'REILLY: "Cut her mic."


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew Ann Wright. Ann Wright was a friend of mine. Bill, you are no Ann Wright. You don’t even have a basic understanding of her patriotism and integrity. Neither do George, Dick, or Karl.

Anonymous said...

Fox News is an oxymoron!

Unknown said...

Fox even says that O'Reilly and Co. are not news shows. They are opinion shows. This tells me that a lot of the US has no opinion except what they are spoon fed by rude and fake news people.